Wired to Wireless CarPlay
- The wireless CarPlay that is highly sought after by customers, put aside cumbersome cables, free up space, and enjoy wireless smart CarPlay in-vehicle life
Support Most Apps
- Perfect reproduction of all supported operations in wired CarPlay
3.0 New UI interface upgrade
- CarlinKit 3.0 is upgraded with a new red UI, which adapts to more Car models while maintaining the high quality of the product, bringing the possibility of wireless CarPlay to more models
- Can it be used in my car?
This wireless CarPlay adapter 3.0 can convert wired functions into wireless CarPlay functions and supports online upgrades. It is suitable for plug and plays in the original car. This product is not 100% compatible with all models, only 98% compatible. You can try, we will provide you with technical support and the best service.
- What is the difference between CarlinKit 3.0 and 2.0?
CarlinKit 3.0 is upgraded with a new red UI, which adapts to more Car models while maintaining the high quality of the product, bringing the possibility of wireless CarPlay to more models
- Can this product directly provide CarPlay functionality to cars that are not equipped with CarPlay?
No, if the original car is not equipped with wired CarPlay, this product is not for you. This product only offers the function of converting wired CarPlay to wireless! If your car doesn’t have a CarPlay, you can write an E-Mail to us and let us recommend products that suit you!
- Is this product suitable for my Android phone? Can I use Android AUTO?
This product only supports wired CarPlay to wireless conversion, only supports IOS, does not support cellphone other than IOS, does not support Android Auto.
- Do I have to sync the adapter every time I use it?
Not required! Once set, your phone will automatically pair each time you drive.
- Does the product have to use Wi-Fi or Bluetooth? There is no Wi-Fi in my car.
Our adapter has Wi-Fi and Bluetooth hardware. It connects to Bluetooth, sends Wi-Fi credentials to the phone, then disconnects Bluetooth. From now on, connections will only be made via WLAN.
- Can it be used on my iPhone?
Yes, it works on all iPhones from 5 (with iOS 7.1) to the largest 13 Pro.
If I have two phones, which one will it be connected to?
You can use two cell phones at the same time. If both are in the car, they will be connected to the last paired phone.
- Does it come with instructions?
Yes, it includes instructions . As a plug-and-play solution, Carlinkit 3.0 is very easy to install. Turn on the phone’s Bluetooth and Wi-Fi networks. Make sure your phone is not connected to any other Wi-Fi or Bluetooth networks, and remove the hands-free connection from the phone and car system settings.
- Plug the adapter into the CarPlay USB port.
- Wait for the user interface to appear on the screen, then click the Search button.
- Select the phone you want to pair with the adapter (or connect via Bluetooth which will appear on the screen).
- When the notification appears, choose Pair on the phone.
Fast Express Shipping to Europe
On average all orders are delivered within 5-7 business days from dispatch
Live Customer Support
Live chat support is available to answer any questions or queries you may have about our products or installation
30 Day Returns
If for any reason you are unsatisfied with your purchase, simply return it within 30 days for a refund