This amazing kit adds full CarPlay functionality to your existing system while retaining all the original features.The CarPlay system supports button and steering wheel control and is integrated with the console or glove box USB.
Whether your system is factory-equipped with navigation, phone module or Bluetooth, whether it’s Apple Maps, Spotify, making/receiving calls or using Siri to reply to text, the system fully supports Apple systems and phone features.
- Wireless Apple CarPlay
- Wireless Android Auto
- Smartphone video streaming via AirPlay & MirrorLink
- Controlled by the original buttons
- Supports the factory steering wheel controls
- Supports voice commands via Siri or Google Voice
- Built in WiFi and Bluetooth
- High quality audio output with DSP and Equaliser
- RCA input for addition of aftermarket cameras
- Compatible with your factory cameras
- Automatically switches to camera mode when reversing
- Retains all original vehicle functions
- Can automatically connect and launch CarPlay/Android Auto
- Detailed instructions are provided if you would like to install the product yourself
- No special tools are required and all connections are a plug and play design
- We have a live chat team who can guide you through your installation if you have any difficulty
- There is no modification required of the original vehicle wiring and the installation is easily reversible
- Once installed, the unit sits hidden away behind your dashboard for a completely OEM look
Fast Express Shipping to Europe and USA
On average all orders are delivered within 5-7 business days from dispatch
Live Customer Support
Live chat support is available to answer any questions or queries you may have about our products or installation
30 Day Returns
If for any reason you are unsatisfied with your purchase, simply return it within 30 days for a refund
Car became 10 years newer!
I can’t tell you how happy I am with my car now. This is literally the best add on to the older BMW’s. Installation wasn’t too bad at all but make sure you have the right tool to pry open the trims of your car.
Bmw f20 work perfect
Very well packaged quality product. I will leave another comment after installation!
Great product, instructions are accurate but there’s something unclear about the fiber optics audio. You basically have to transfer the fiber optics from the original can to the aftermarket one. Overall works great, no delay from the idrive controller. Only delay is from the audio but that’s comprehensive. No audio quality loss, everything is great. No lag on carplay. Great product, would recommend!
I didn’t know what to expect at first. Took me about 1 hr to 2 hrs to install.
After I installed everything and out it back together I was able to get into android auto with no issues. Everything is working smooth with no to little lag .
Very happy early on with this product as it has helped to modernize my 2013 328. Installation was a bit more complicated than the supported video indicates as my head unit was larger than the one in the example (perhaps because I have navigation and DVD). YouTuber Kies Motorsports was a life-saver with a good video showing how to remove the passenger side footwell and glove box. I also added an aftermarket backup camera and the decoder accommodated as advertised. I will provide additional updates if my experience happens to change but so far, so good.
Works just as describe, added to a ‘13 BMW 328 with a CIC unit. Followed the included instructions and no issues. As easy as putting LEGOs together.
It works really well and was totally worth the hassle of the install and the price. It is a little tricky to install, but there are YouTube videos that can guide you. The install probably took me 2-3 hours. Also anyone runs into the problem of the unit working but no audio going to the speakers make sure your audio input in idrive is set to front aux and then turn the volume all the way up. You can also adjust the music settings to get more of the bass functionality out of your speakers.
Great seller! Product works 100% ok and rettains all bmw controls. Great product. A must buy
5 Star system works perfectly and easy to install had it for few weeks now can’t complain
Great and easy to install
I installed this product carplay in my BMW F30 2014, and it is working quite ok! Excellent product delevered before the expected time!
I have a 2016 BMW X1 with the 8.8 inch screen (NBT). There are many youtube videos for dash disassembly, which made it easier for me to install. I have an Android (Samsung S21), so I can only comment on my experience with those features.
– The Retrofit kit arrived with the newest software already installed
– Wireless and Wired Android Auto work without issue
– Audio sounds better and can be further adjusted with the equalizer settings
– The X1 has just a big enough space under the bmw head unit to squeeze in the excess cables and decoder
– The install took approx 2 hours (this is the first time I’ve done a project like this)
I’m quite happy with the purchase and recommend to the DIY’er who wants to breath new life into their BMW.